Putting honey on pimples for the treatment of acne is a relatively new concept. Honey is a widely known home treatment for cuts, wounds, burns and acne. It has anti-bacterial аnd аntі-іnflаmmаtоrу рrореrtіеѕ thаt wіре оut bacteria and soothe irritated skin. You can put honey on pimples directly on the face to treat acne, but [...]
Our Recent Posts
- Honey bees are not endangered
- The role of pollen in honey bee nutrition
- FDA Finds Monsanto’s Weed Killer In U.S. Honey
- Yellow-faced bees, not honeybees, were just listed as endangered.
- High number of pesticides within colonies linked to honey bee deaths: Some compounds commonly regarded as ‘bee-safe’ could be a major contributor to honey bee colony losses in North America